01 August 2006

So...

While I was bored at work today, I decided to change all of my passwords so that they now match, whereas they had been variations and other variations. The problem is now that I forget sometimes that I changed my passwords. Bummer.

Seven more days... Seven more days...

Wedding season is done for this year, and I'm very grateful. I'm excited for those that have gotten married, but the whole process is stressful for me for a lot of reasons, and I'm ready for a breather.

Chris is coming up tomorrow afternoon and I'm leaving work early, for which I am very excited. I like him and people tell me that's a good thing, so I think I'll stick with it. He's at his grandmother's cabin tonight, so... I can't exactly talk to him due to lack of cell phone service (not that we've had luck with that lately anyway - if Cingular has the fewest dropped calls of any network, I don't even want to know what the other networks are like).

My study of Daniel is fast ending. I had onion rings tonight. And I plan on sleeping for a long time.

That's my update. For more information, please wait a week or two. I'll be back at school by then and that means... Well, I don't really know what that means but my life will once more be slightly more exciting.

Mood: Sleepy Listening to: The Rockies/Brewers game on TV
Reading: Daniel 10

No comments: