08 April 2012

Coming Monday...

**UPDATE**
It might be tomorrow or Wednesday before I'm back on my feet again. I pulled something last night while cleaning up a bit and was ordered to go to bed. I'd post from my position on my stomach, but I kind of need a real computer and its camera hookups to do that, so I give you one more night of torture. Pray for me... This makes life even more interesting right now!

***

Because Easter is our one holiday at our house, the last week has been kind of crazy. I did take pictures, however, as I've been busy prepping for what was a great day with our families. But I'll post those tomorrow, when I haven't been cooking and cleaning all day and have had a good night's rest.

He is risen, indeed! That is a truth that never grows old! Happy, happy Easter!

No comments: