03 November 2005

Class? What's 'class'?

So... my only class today was cancelled (my guess is that it was due to my instructor being sick, like she was Tuesday). Anyway, I got up early to go to that class and now I'm really tired, but I have to work on my research project for Media History.

I had a meeting with my Reporting professor today and, guess what? I'm a good writer. Yeah. Amazing, huh? I'm also my harshest critic and I put in so little work in that class that it is difficult to feel proud of anything that I write.

But yeah... I'm sort of procrastinating right now because I really don't want to do any work, despite the fact that I have to or I'm in a lot of trouble.

I found this article over at Boundless that made me laugh, though.
Time to Meet the Parents?

It made me laugh because it kind of described some of the experiences that I've had in the last two months. Granted, I really don't think any amount of preparation or advice could really help in that respect, but oh well.

Time to get back to the grindstone. Yuck. I'm really ready to be done with this semester (at least). I am beginning to feel like all I really do is study... it doesn't leave much time for people, even though it's glorifying to God for me to complete my work.

It's really windy... the branches keep scraping against the window.

Nonetheless, God is still God. And God is good.

And we sing because You are bigger
than any reference we could make
And we dance until we're tired
because we know Your name is great.

[["All the Reasons Why," downhere]]

Mood: Lazy Listening to: downhere, downhere
Reading: Better Homes and Gardens, Sept 1975

No comments: