12 November 2005

Selective Information...

I took out some questions 'cause they don't really fit with "me"... I got the original off of Chels' MySpace account ('cause I stumbled across it). Boredom is great.
-----
Name:Alyssa "Kate"
Birthdate:May 16, 1985
Birthplace:Lafayette, IN
Current Location:Aurora, CO (but I live in Fort Collins, CO)
Eye Color:Blue (unless I wear green)
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5' 3.5" (yes, the half-inch counts)
Weight:More than it looks like.
Piercings:My ears. I don't need anymore holes in my head.
Tatoos:None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Yup. I like him.
Overused Phraze:"Are you sure?"
FAVORITES
Food:Mexican/Chinese
Candy:Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Number:I'm not good with numbers.
Color:Blue
Animal:Penguins in animated movies (Madagascar?)
Drink:Peach iced tea
Alcohol Drink:Wouldn't know 'cause I don't drink
Bagel:Cinnamon sugar
Letter:One that's sent to me
This or That
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
McDonalds or BurgerKing:Burger King
Strawberry or Watermelon:Watermelon
Hot tea or Ice tea:It depends on the weather
Chocolate or VanillaVanilla
Hot Chocolate or Coffee:Hot chocolate
Kiss or Hug:Each has its own purposes
Dog or Cat:Dog
Rap or Punk:Punk
Summer or Winter:Winter (but I really like Autumn)
Scary Movies or Funny Movies:Funny movies (unless I have someone to tell me to close my eyes at the scary parts)
Love or Money:Love
YOUR...
Bedtime:When I get there
Most Missed Memory:Feeding the fish with my grandfather
Best phyiscal feature:Eyes (I think)
First Thought Waking Up:"Lord, help me get through today"
Goal for this year:To grow more in my faith, to get one semester closer to graduating
Best Friends:Laura Marie (!)
Weakness:People I love
Fears:Becoming stagnant, waking up and having my life be "one big joke" (although that's not as true as it used to be)
Heritage:German, Scandinavian, Irish, English, American Indian (Cherokee)
Longest relationship:Hasn't ended yet...
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank:Water? Yes. Alcohol? No.
Ever Smoked:Nope
PotÚ253ANope
Ever been Drunk:Nope
Ever been beaten up:Nope. Tickled mercilessly? Yes.
Ever beaten someone up:I slapped someone across the face once.
Ever Shoplifted:Not consciously in my memory.
Ever Skinny Dipped:Nope
Ever Kissed Opposite sex:Yes
Been Dumped Lately:Nope
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color:Green/Blue
Favorite Hair Color:Not important
Short or Long:Short
Height:Taller than me (but that's not hard)
Style:Whatever works
Looks or Personality:Just someone who seeks after God whole-heartedly
Hot or CuteNot important
Drugs and Alcohol:If he's old enough, drinking responsibly is okay; drugs eat your brain.
Muscular or Really Skinny:Not important
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past:Many, but I look back and see grace, so it doesn't really matter
What country do you want to Visit:Italy
How do you want to Die:I want to be raptured.
Been to the Mall Lately:No. I don't think I've been to the mall since I worked there.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Very much so.
Get along with your Parents:Very much so. Most of the time.
Health Freak:Not really. I like sugar too much.
Do you think your Attractive:Sometimes, but it's not what matters - I'm precious in God's sight.
Believe in Yourself:Sometimes, but it comes and goes in spurts.
Want to go to College:I am in college. Almost done, too.
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Drink:Water? Yes. Haven't I already answered this? Alcohol? No.
Shower Daily:If I need to.
Been in Love:Yes
Do you Sing:Yes
Want to get Married:Absolutely
Do you want Children:Yes. Whether or not I can raise 'em is a different story.
Have your future kids names planned out:I've thought about it, but that's about it. I don't have anything set.
Hate anyone:Not that I know of.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: