26 January 2006

Spaz-tastic Me!

I almost pulled an all-nighter last night, but decided against it. I finished my second paper during an extended lunch break today because my Ethics prof was out (so we had a short class with my old Media History prof). And I finished (or I thought I finished) my reading for my 1pm class, but I didn't do very well on the quiz because I realized that I had neglected to read an additional article that he had copied and given us to read for today. Oh well. At least we didn't have a quiz in Ethics.

I'm so off-kilter today. It's the decided lack of sleep, I'm sure, but I feel like nothing is working the way it should. Oh... and I broke my glasses when I tried to clean them off before Ethics (the screw came out of one side and I lost it). Granted, I wouldn't have been wearing my glasses had I not been so tired from staying up most of the night doing reading and writing a paper for that class, for which the prof didn't even show up, but I'm not bitter.

Man, do I have personality today! The small group might not be so pleased with me tonight! LOL. I crack myself up.

Anyway, I gots to get back to class... because that's where I am, even though it has yet to start. Right.

Mood: Spaz-tastic Listening to: Keyboards clicking
Reading: Media Ethics

No comments: