19 February 2006

Living from Home

It's more than strange to be living (mostly) at home for a month. Living alone at home is even more strange.

But it's wonderful for my music because I have access to quiet and to a grand piano at all times.

Oh... and I get to make my own food.

Living at home has its perks, but it's lonely. There's no one here to share my time with or to distract me while I'm trying to do homework. Instead, I figure out just how annoying I am because I distract me while I'm trying to do homework with all sorts of junk that I normally don't have the time to do (being distracted by others does that).

I did manage to procrastinate by baking butterscotch brownies and watching the Food Network, but it's not the same when there's no one else here. Bummer.

I'm going to go and try not to procrastinate any more. I just have too much to do still. I've been reading all weekend, it seems, but there's still a lot to do.

Mood: Bummed Listening to: A quiet house
Reading: Media Ethics

No comments: