29 May 2006

All I have for tonight

I just got back from spending the day with Chris' family in the Springs and it was a good day. I played with kids and got to spend some time with Chris, as well as some time with his brother and sister-in-law (who are moving this week across the country). So it was good.

But now I'm tired, so that's all I can say.

Except for the fact that downhere's Wide-eyed and Mystified is incredible. "Little is Much," "The Real Jesus," and "Remember Me" are especially incredible lyrically, but I'm in love with the whole thing. You should check it out. 'Night.

Mood: Very sleepy Listening to: downhere, Wide-eyed and Mystified
Reading: Nothing tonight - the brain is too fuzzy

1 comment:

Chelsea Norris said...

I miss you my old roomie! How is 21 treating you? N.O. is awesome...Let Chris and Eddie know that the boys are doing push-ups each night and adding one a night (tonight will make for 31). When they get down here they can join in. I like the new blog style btw. Have a good week!