08 March 2005

And once again...

...I can be found in my JT211 lab class. Fun! :)

We're learning how to optimize today, which I learned how to do when I was... 11? Yeah... this class is definitely a great use of my time.

So much has been happening around here - and I've actually managed to squeeze in some studying while hanging out with the guys (so what if it's really late at night?)

I have so much to do, but it'll get done... slowly. I have a paper due tomorrow on The Glass Menagerie. I thought it was going to be some big complex paper on social theory and analysis (like our last paper), but it's just an analysis of consequences of action (not difficult to organize or write).

Then, I have exams Thursday and Friday and a quiz tomorrow. This is definitely going to be a fun week (right) and will, hopefully, not go faster than I can work.

However, if I hang out with the guys (as I tend to do), time seems to fly faster and I get even less work done than I would be otherwise. Crazy stuff, I tell you.

But I can do it through Him who gives me strength.

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." [[2 Cor 4:8-9]]

Psalm 32

Mood: Bored Listening to: Bebo Norman, Big Blue Sky Reading: Nothing

No comments: