02 March 2005

Mighty is the Power of the Cross

Our message tonight at college group was John 8:1-11... the story of Jesus' encounter with an adultress and His freeing her from condemnation - such a beautiful portrait of grace.

But the idea of hidden things being exposed to the light which shows the need of grace was really convicting. There is a situation that I have been dealing with for almost six years now and I keep working through different parts of it... tonight, I recognized my need to forgive myself for the role that I played and to seek forgiveness from the only One who can forgive: my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

My body is on permanent vibrate due to exhaustion, but it has brought me to a point of awareness that surpasses most things that I have ever encountered. God uses brokenness to bring healing - Alleluia!

So, now I'm going to process through some of this... and get some sleep. 'Night.

Mood: Dulled Listening to: "Take My Life" (Traditional Hymn) Reading: Romans 12

No comments: