03 March 2005

Once in a while...

...A day comes along where things aren't going so well, and then, *BAM*, they are!

Classes this morning were okay... they're always interesting, but I was so tired (even though I got more sleep last night than I have been getting because I went to bed shortly after 11pm)!

But, I had a good afternoon, got some work done (saw hope in my study situation with next week, praise God!), talked to Mom and John (who's coming to visit this weekend), took a nap, and found out that we managed an A on our media effects panel (barely, but I'll take what I can get!). And the sun came out and made the world pretty and warm again! Yay!

So... I'm in a much better mood and I'm going to work on reading over the next hour... if I can get done what I want to get done, I'll be in great shape for tomorrow and in even better shape for next week ('cause it'll cut out extraneous readings for the week). And, I'm listening to Plumb... who wouldn't be in a good mood? :)

Mood:Joyful Listening to: Plumb, The Best of Plumb
Reading: "The Empire Strikes" (Bagdikian), "Democracy and the Media" (Chomsky),
"The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life" (Goffman)

No comments: