30 July 2005

Christmas in July

I just spent some time with the "little" brother... we watched "Elf," which neither of us had seen before.

I will admit that I literally fell out of the chair laughing... John won't let me live it down, either. That's okay, though, 'cause I get to tease him about his obsession with "the perfect pair of jeans".

I love my brother. :)

Anyway... I'm now listening to the iTunes library on my computer, which has a pretty impressive variety. I spent some time playing piano tonight, which was awesome, but my heart wasn't in it. Strange... because I spend a lot of my time just itching to play piano or guitar.

But yeah... and I'm going to start "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" tonight, because I finished "Till We Have Faces" last night (which is one of my favorite books and definitely C.S. Lewis' best work of fiction).

And my co-worker from MTR, Andrea, got married today out in Montrose. I just wish I could have been there...

But we had cousins today! They showed up and ate food and watched TV shows this afternoon, which was cool. It's been cool over the past few years (even though I'm not here much) to have them around... Family is cool sometimes! (And yes, I do realize I just used the word "cool" three times in this paragraph - deal with it.)

I've been playing BINGO a lot lately... there's not much to do. Cleaning, reading... that's about it. Not that I mind having time to read (because I've barely had any time over the past few years), but when it's all you have to do... not so good.

So I think I'm going to go read now. And try to sleep again (because that still is not going so well).

And I finally finished First John! Yay! Now I can finish NT Survey... :)

Mood: Bored Listening to: The Format, Interventions & Lullabies
Reading: C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

No comments: