16 July 2005

Quite the concept... really!

Believe it or not, Laura and I have rediscovered the art of spending time together and talking to one another outside of our accountability time. It's been really fun and cool and entertaining when we get to the "Is there anything else I should know?" question in our accountability and, instead of a big list, we have one thing to say because we've already told everything else in the time we spent together during the rest of the week.

Anyway... :) I spent time with John yesterday (we went and saw "Fantastic Four", which was good and funny in its own right) and then I spent last night playing cards with Laura before we went and saw "Batman Begins" with Andy (which, I must say is the best movie I've seen since "Kingdom of Heaven").

And then, today, I spent five hours in my Bible, which I think is one of the coolest things I've done all summer. I need to immerse myself in and saturate myself with Scripture so much more than I do, and I'm excited because it's getting down to crunchtime (4 weeks until I'm back in Fort Collins, I think), so I have a lot of ground and review to cover before I head back to school which means *drumroll please*... more immersion and saturation, which is never a bad thing.

So... I'm going to head upstairs and wind down and then go to sleep because I have to get up early tomorrow for worship team (it's a family event tomorrow - Dad, John and I are all on the team, which is cool). 'Night.

Mood: Off-beat Listening to: Jennifer Knapp, Kansas
Reading: C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces

No comments: