25 July 2005

Insomnia

Wow... My level of exhaustion keeps rising and I continue to find myself unable to sleep night after night after night...

I'm definitely sick, which only makes things worse because all I want to do is sleep. Boo...

But I keep thinking about stuff. That's definitely part of it, too. The past semester was amazing, but I was also very overwhelmed toward the end by a few situations dealing with guys and rumors...

And I just keep wondering how much of that is still going to be there when I get back. I mean, there are always going to be people who think you like one guy or you're dating another, right? How do you stop rumors? What happens if one of them becomes the truth?

Stupid mental questions...

Anyway, I have officially added stuff to my Facebook account... simply because I can't sleep at night. I have three friends, so it is rather exciting, I must say.

And I also have been playing Tetris at night before bed (go Gameboy!)... sometimes while on NyQuil (which I am sure would be highly entertaining if anyone were actually around to see it).

Things are starting to implode again around here... home has become very confining. The trip Laura, John and I had planned to Fort Collins next weekend was shot down due to our inability to get tickets (it's a conference thing) and, then, due to Dad's veto because we had no concrete plans/reason for going.

Three and a half weeks until I'm back in the Fort... and so much to cover before then.

What lies in wait? Only time will let me in on the future's secrets. 'Night.

Mood: Groggy Listening to: My ceiling fan
Reading: 1 John, Chapter 3 [Thru the Bible with J. Vernon McGee]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to rub it in, but I went to bed at 9:40 last night (mostly do to exhaustion from a full day of physical labor). So my problem is that I'm going to struggle with the sleep schedule back at school (4 a.m. runs and such). You're already one step ahead.

Somebody once said that you can't change the way that other people feel. So enjoy the peace that you have in Him, and don't worry so much.

Three more weeks... Three more weeks... Three more weeks.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18