19 June 2005

Exhausted at 8pm

Kind of sad, isn't it, that I'm exhausted and it's not even remotely close to my normal bedtime?

I didn't sleep so well last night and got up for church... and I forced myself to not take a nap this afternoon because I have to be up at hours I haven't seen recently for work tomorrow (day one of four doing inventory - whoopee).

So, I guess it's kind of a good thing that I'm exhausted because, hopefully, it will result in my sleeping well until I get up at 4:15am tomorrow. And job-hunting afterward... I'm just a picture of sarcastic glee at the moment.

When I get through this week, I'm headed off to Montrose for 2-3 weeks (still not sure how long I'll be there yet), so I'll be out in the middle of nowhere for a while, worshipping God with campers I've had for the past five years or so. I'm really excited that I'm going to get to go... every year, it's a big thing to find out if we can still go out for a week or two (or three). It'll be good to see my family on the Western Slope and be surrounded by fellowship for a while.

But I'll miss Laura - she was going to go, but she's having knee surgery (again) in the next week or so, so... she no go. :(

The one thing I feel I'm starving for here at home is fellowship. Part of it is my desire to be anti-social after some things that I'm still working through from the end of this past semester, but part of it is just that I don't fit anymore... and part of me has just given up trying.

I'm going to go spend some time at my Savior's feet now... and then I'm going to hit the sack. Sleep... :)

Mood: Tired Listening to: Mae, The Everglow
Reading: L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

No comments: