17 June 2005

You know you're tired when...

...you can't see straight. As I can't right now. There's a little squiggly line across my vision... I don't think that's good.

I've had a long week, to say the least. A lot of run-ins with my mom (the honeymoon period is definitely over on my being home), job-hunting, interviews, dinners, haircut, etc.

It's been crazy and I'm now tired enough to have a line across my vision. Must be time for sleep. :)

Here are some highlights...

Sunday: I was in Fort Collins, which was awesome. It was great to see everyone for a while. I miss school. :(
Tuesday: Went to TNL with Laura and Andy and went to Chili's afterward. Being Flag Day and Dave's birthday, I gave 'im a call. Good to know he's still alive.
Wednesday: Alison Krauss and Union Station and Red Rocks. Fight with Mom. Complicated but sweet.
Thursday: Job-hunting with the brother at the mall. Secured work for four days next week. That's it. Still looking.
Friday: Late for haircut. Haircut. On the way to my job interview, was tapped from behind by a young woman whose brakes aren't working correctly. Job interview (I don't expect anything to come of it). Went home. Dinner with old friends and their kids (which I used to baby-sit before they moved).

I think it's time to get some sleep before I black out or something. Maybe I'll have coherent thoughts tomorrow. Maybe. 'Night.

Mood: Lonely Listening to: Alison Krauss and Union Station, LIVE
Reading: Luke 12 & 13

No comments: