03 June 2005

Ouch

So, I had my wisdom teeth extracted this morning and am finally starting to feel the effects, despite Vicodin and Advil (among other things) running through my body.

Fun stuff, right? No, I don't think so...

Anyway, my brother and I are fairly doped up and watching a string of movies while attempting to get something nutritious into our bodies (so far, it's only been vanilla pudding and a chocolate milkshake all day).

Right, so... dependent upon how I feel over the next few days, updates might be scarce, but I just thought I'd let people know that I'm doing okay.

I'm alive, at least... that's good enough for now.

Mood: Slightly pained Listening to: Van Helsing on TV
Reading: Madeleine L'Engle, Sold into Egypt [[One chapter left!]]

1 comment:

Chelsea Norris said...

Wow babe, you two sound like you are doing a lot better than I was when I had my wisdome teeth out. I hope that you feel well soon, but make sure to relax and get some rest...Hey, it is the last time you and your brother are going to be able to do so together for a while. Enjoy, and get better. God bless! ~Chelsea