10 June 2005

Friday Night

I had another interview today... this one was definitely more promising than the last.

I haven't slept very well the past few nights, although I have now moved back to my bed (yay!). Yesterday, I actually woke up at 8am because I stopped feeling pain (and it was a shock to my system - kind of funny, to be honest). So... I'm really tired and despite the fact that it's a quarter after nine on a Friday night, I'm really considering just going upstairs, reading a book, and going to sleep as fast as I possibly can. :)

Laura went to the Springs tonight. I wanted to go, but decided that it probably wouldn't be the best idea (for a number of reasons). I'm going to Fort Collins tomorrow, so that's really exciting, but I need some rest first.

Anyway... on my way to bed now. 'Night.

Mood: Sleepy Listening to: Copeland, In Motion
Reading: A.W. Tozer, "The Prayer of a Minor Prophet"

No comments: