08 May 2005

Frustration

So... I spent a lot of the afternoon trying to get my printer to work (which it still doesn't) and then I realized that I had yet to get a blue book for my lit final tomorrow... but the bookstore on-campus isn't open on Sunday.

So, I went to the only other place that I know sells them and they closed at 6pm (I got there at 6:30 because I didn't watch the time while trying to fix my printer).

I would get one tomorrow morning (like I usually do - right before an exam), but the bookstore opens at 7:45 and my final starts at 7.

So... I have loose-leaf paper and I'm going to make a blue cover for a packet of loose-leaf paper. That will be my blue book.

And I have to study for VisComm... and I have no motivation... and I'm really tired.

I'm complaining a lot, I know - I'm sick of it, too... I just need an attitude adjustment. A BIG one.

Mood: Exasperated Listening to: Sarah Groves, The Other Side of Something
Reading: Haggai

No comments: