08 May 2005

Study Break...

Per request by Eddie... here's a soundtrack to my life (I couldn't stick to 10-12 songs... I did wheedle it down, though - believe it or not...)

1. "Meaningless Things" - Adam Watts
2. "Faith to Be Strong" - Andrew Peterson
3. "Tip of My Heart" - Bebo Norman
4. "Overkill" - The Benjamin Gate
5. "Why" - Bethany Dillon
6. "Manner and Means" - Caedmon's Call
7. "My Prayer" - Chris Rice
8. "Every Little Thing" - Dishwalla
9. "Home" - downhere
10. "Rations" - Foolish Things
11. "Forgive Me" - Foolish Things
12. "Own Me" - Ginny Owens
13. "Martyrs and Thieves" - Jennifer Knapp
14. "My Desire" - Jeremy Camp
15. "Just Perfect" - Monarch
16. "Control" - Mute Math
17. "River God" - Nichole Nordeman
18. "When All I Knew Was You" - Red Letter Edition
19. "We Will Continue" - Smalltown Poets
20. "Let That Be Enough" - Switchfoot
21. "Tight Rope Line" - The Turning
22. "Take My Hand" - The Turning
23. "Hands in the Air" - The Waiting
24. "Out of My Bondage, Sorrow, and Night" - William T. Sleeper

Mood: Tired Listening to: Monarch, The Grandeur that was Rome
Reading: World History, chapter outlines

No comments: