05 May 2005

Is it really May?

I guess so, because I have officially entered into a strange mixture of Spring Fever and finals anxiety.

In about a week, I will be going home after having finished my second year of school. The past semester, I have learned so much from both my classes and from everything that God is teaching me in my own life.

Despite how busy I've been, I have made time for fellowship and, through that fellowship, God has been healing me.

"When the burden seems too much to bear, remember the end will justify the pain it took to get us there." [[Relient K, "Let It All Out"]]

Healing requires pain in the beginning, but how sweet it is in the end.

How sweet it is to look forward to going home - to finally find rest.

What a year it has been! What amazing things our Father has in store for us!

"In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; In the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation." [[Psalm 5:3]]

Mood: Anticipatory Listening to: Relient K, MmHmm Reading: OT Survey

No comments: