19 May 2005

Out of place...

I went to my younger brother's last high school choir concert tonight and ran into a bunch of old friends.

Do I feel old and completely out-of-touch? Affirmative.

Yes, my baby brother is officially done with high school (his last day was today, Senior Day is tomorrow and graduation is next Friday).

Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday I was sitting on him, trying to keep him in time-out, and now, he's one of my closest friends.

And as much as I would like to stay up and ponder the weirdness that was tonight, I need to go to bed so that I can wake up in the morning and clean all day because we have people coming to clean our carpets on Friday and my room is one very large mess... :)

You know what is funny about when they dilate your pupils? Everything looks 3D... 'Night.

Mood: Mental overload Listening to: Joy Williams, Genesis
Reading: Madeleine L'Engle, Sold into Egypt

No comments: