22 August 2005

And, once more, classes...

I'm waiting for my third (and last) class of the day to begin. It's funny how all of my classes are in the same building. They were all on the same floor, too, but one of them was changed due to the insanely large number of people that showed up for it.

Things are going well here. I'm really tired and I keep nodding off during my classes. I had a really bizarre dream last night (bizarre because there was nothing abnormal about it).

We had our annual floor/hall meetings last night with the director and the CDA and the police officers and stuff... It was definitely not my favorite thing and, of the last three years, my least favorite session.

Hopefully, this class will not last too long. That way, I might be able to get back and cram in a quick nap before lunch and the rest of my day. One of the beauties of my schedule this semester is that I'm out of class by the time the guys are in class, so I can actually manage to get some stuff done.

That would be good.

Fewer awkward silences would be good, too. Laters.

Mood: Hazy Listening to: Joy Williams, Genesis
Reading: C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair

No comments: