18 August 2005

Ready to Roll...

I'm back in Fort Collins and it's awesome to finally be less than 90 miles away from (just about) everyone.

The exhaustion is starting to hit me pretty hard, though. I was up late last night watching a movie at Em's and then I got up at 7 to get to the dorms so I could start moving in at 8...

I'm sort of partially incoherent at the moment.

In addition to getting moved in and things set up (like our new Internet policy - not difficult for me because I have a Mac), Chels and I have begun getting to know the girls on our floor. It's the largest group I've lived with on this floor... every other year, it has been a smaller group (but we're always the smallest floor in the building).

It's shaping up to be quite the year... it's been really cool to come back and know more people than just my roommate (as it was when I came back last year). I got to hang out with people last night and have been running into people all day, which is awesome.

How sweet it is to have my "family" all in one place! :)

Anyway... I'm going to try and get some reading done. Hope all is well wherever you are!

Mood: Sleepy Listening to: Mae, The Everglow
Reading: Luke, Acts 15

No comments: