10 February 2005

The Longest Day

So... I went to bed at 2:30 this morning and got up at 6:30 to take a shower before class.

Then, I went to class from 8 to 12, came back, ate lunch, and went to the library from 1 to 6pm.

But guess what I found!? There's a whole C.S. Lewis section in the lower level of the library! It's so cool. There are so many cool collections of literature down there, and I never realized it. It's a perfect reading spot... It took a year and a half, but I have finally found my favorite spot on campus. :) I took a picture, which I'll post later. (I'm a dork - I know!)

I am definitely tired, though, so I think I'm going to make up a packing list for this weekend and head to bed, taking some NyQuil with me. We leave tomorrow night, and I'm ready to go.

Anyway... time for bed. :) 'Night.

Mood: Mentally Exhausted Listening to: Phil Keaggy, Acoustic Sketches
Reading: The Glass Menagerie, Tennessee Williams

No comments: