03 February 2005

What a day...

I feel like I've been hit my emotional and physical bricks. My body is hurting and my heart, grieving.

I'm exhausted, to say the least.

I've been trying to do homework, but my brain has yet to focus well. I've been working on my law reading, which is interesting, but it's just a lot. I have my first exam in that class a week from Monday and I'm terrified. Guess who's going to be studying next week? Oh... that would be me. :)

I have a lot of drugs in my system right now. If I didn't have so much to do and I didn't need to focus, it would be even better, I'm sure.

I went to class today, though, even when my head and body so loudly said, "No!" I pulled my butt out of bed at 7:25 to make my 8am class. Take that! ;)

I have decided to go home on Saturday. Just for the night and to do some laundry (and homework), but it'll be good to be someplace different for a while. I think we all need a change of scenery at this point.

Candace and I signed up to stay in the same room again next year... it's wonderful to have stability and be blessed with a wonderful roommate all at the same time. It's one of the few peaceful things I have right now.

Back to the law textbook... oh joy! 'Night.

Mood: Studious Listening to: Shane and Shane, Upstairs Reading: The transition from the bad tendecy doctrine to the clear and present danger test (Communications Law)

No comments: