16 February 2005

One hour, fifteen minutes to go...

...And I will be sitting in my first Communications Law exam (eek!)

On the one hand, I'm starting to get nervous because I don't remember everything... but I know a lot more than I think I know, so... Go figure.

I can't pull myself away from the Hawk Nelson album. It just fits my mood perfectly and since my mood isn't changing, despite stress (Yay! I've been working toward this for years!) it just stays on. :)

"For the first time in my whole life I'm not afraid of feeling alive.
For the last time I've fallen behind and nothing now can change my mind."

Good stuff. Yuppers. (It's been a long time since I've used that word.)

I'm going to go back to studying now. It's been a good day so far, albeit slightly confusing.

Have a good one!

Mood: Pre-anxious and calm Listening to: Hawk Nelson, Letters to the President
Reading: 53 notecards devoted to Media Law

No comments: